Unboxing and testing the Data Frog HDMI retro video game console. A very good console for the price!
Article with links to buy:
– Can you add more games on the SD card?
No, it doesn’t seem like you can do that.
– Is the factory SD card containing the onboard OS, or its just empty and/or just containing the built in games?
On the SD card there are just a few random files.
– Can you save a game in this, like game state or something? It has an SD card so it might be possible, perhaps some key combo…? :
I don’t see how you could. Most of the games doesn’t seem to have a save option anyway.
– Detail how to pair the controllers?
You don’t have to pair anything. You have the main controller (Number 1) and a secondary controller (Number 2). They both work out of the box.
– How far is the controllers transmitting range?
Never really tried to see how far it work, but I’m pretty sure it’s more than 10 meters.
– Do you need to be in visible range with the controllers or its just the proximity?(EG. With IR you need to be at visible range, with other method like radio only the range matters)
No, both controllers use radio waves to transmit the signal, so you don’t have to be in visible range.
– How long will the controllers last?
A lot! I’ve been playing many games using the same batteries since I bought this game console.